- 6 speed Manual TRANSMISSION
- 4cyl 2.2L Diesel Turbo Intercooled ENGINE
- 4 door 5 seat Cab Chassis BODY TYPE
- 12 km ODOMETER
* The search results are based on the information inputted by you and are calculated using a 5 year term loan and an indicative interest rate of 9.95 % per annum. This is an indicative guide of the vehicles available based on this calculation but is not an offer of finance to you or a representation that finance will be available to you. Fees and charges that may be payable for any loan are not included in the above calculation. Repayment terms will vary depending on a number of variables including the terms of the loan, interest rate, fees and charges and other factors.
|Vehicle||2018 Mahindra PIK-UP S10 Manual 4x4 Dual Cab|
|Price||$35,000 * Drive Away No More To Pay|
|Body Style||4 door 5 seat Cab Chassis|
|Engine||4cyl 2.2L Diesel Turbo Intercooled|
|Compliance Date||March 2019|
|Towing Capacity (braked)||2,500 kg|
|Towing Capacity (Unbraked)||750 kg|
|Power||103kW @ 3750rpm|
|Generic Gear Type||Manual|
|Fuel Consumption Combined||8.8 L/100km|
|Warranty in Years from First Registration||-|
|Warranty in Km||-|
|P Plate Status||New South Wales Allowed, Victoria Approved, Queensland Approved, South Australia Approved, Australian Capital Territory Approved, Western Australia Approved, Northern Territory Approved, Tasmania Approved|
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with one of our sales staff.
* Where the vehicle listing contains the notation “Special Offer”, the Special Offer is being provided by a third party and is not being offered by or on behalf of carsales.com Limited. carsales takes no responsibility in relation to any offer made by a third party. Whilst carsales uses its best endeavours to update any offers to reflect any variations or remove any offers which have been withdrawn, carsales cannot be held responsible in circumstances where the offer displayed by carsales does not reflect the varied offer or is not withdrawn. You should review and confirm the terms of the offer with the relevant third party prior to acting in reliance on the offer.