Motoco offers a range of Finance & Insurance options to suit every need and budget.
- Consumer Loan - Consumer Loan product is a convenient and flexible way for you to obtain finance for the New or Used car of your choice. The vehicle is used as security for the loan, however you have ownership from the beginning of the contract. Upon the final payment you get clear title to the vehicle. A Consumer Loan is regulated under the terms of the Consumer Credit Code.
- Finance Lease - Leasing is a rental agreement between you and Motoco where the rentals can be tailored to meet your individual needs. The residual value is set according to Australian tax life and depreciation guidelines. At the end of the lease agreement, you may, subject to our approval offer to purchase the vehicle for the residual amount. Finance Lease is for the business user.
- Corporate Hire Purchase - With a Hire Purchase agreement , payments can be tailored to meet business cashflow. You also have the option of purchasing the vehicle at any time during the life of the contract. This type of financing is traditionally for the business user and can be approved in the name of an individual or company.
- Novated Lease - a three-way agreement between the Financier, you and your employer.
- Chattel Mortgage - a new, smarter approach to vehicle financing. A solution that offers you the immediate use of a vehicle for your business.
- Operating Lease - most suitable product for your business if you need to turnover your fleet on a more regular basis.
Calculate your repayments by using the following tool:
* The repayment amount is an indicative estimate only and does not constitute a quote or offer of finance. Unless specified otherwise, the indicative estimate is not based on drive away pricing and includes a provision for additional fees and charges (statutory or otherwise). The estimate is not based on any particular type of finance agreement or instrument. Actual repayment amounts will be subject to the type of finance agreement / instrument that applies. The interest rate is indicative only and the actual rate may vary at any time. Information provided by the finance calculator does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances.